The following books are available from the Tucumcari Public Library. For more information call 461-0295.
•The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. Robert Langdon among the Masons.
• An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon. The descendants of Jamie Fraser and his wife, Claire, search for clues about their flight from North Carolina during the Revolution; the seventh Outlander novel.
• Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris. Sookie Stackhouse searches for the killer of a werepanther.
• Spartan Gold by Clive Cussler. Husband-and-wife treasure hunters search for bottles of wine from Napoleon’s “lost cellar.”
• Dexter by Design by Jeff Lindsay. A killer who arranges victims in artful poses challenges the Miami Police D epartment and its blood splatter analyst, Dexter.
• Where Men Win Glory by Jon Krakauer. The story of Pat Tillman, the pro football player who enlisted after 9/11, and the Army’s cover-up of his death by friendly fire in Afghanistan.
• Official Book Club Selection by Kathy Griffin. A humorous memoir from the star of “My Life on the D-List.”
• End The Fed by Ron Paul. Abolishing the Federal Reserve, by the Texas congressman and presidential candidate.
• Shooting Stars by LeBron James and Buzz Bissinger. James and his friends as young basketball players; the co-author wrote “Friday Night Lights.”
• Traveling With Pomegranates by Sue Monk Kidd and Ann Kidd Taylor. The novelist (“The Secret Life of Bees”) and her daughter travel together in Europe at a difficult time.