* Senior Seth Bailey poured in 39 points Saturday to lead Texico to an 81-58 rout of Hagerman at Texico.
The Wolverines built a 21-point halftime lead and cruised from there. Junior Lucas Walthers added 15 points for Texico, while Edwin Montoya led the Bobcats (5-4) with 18 points.
* At Melrose, Tatum held off a fourth-quarter Buffaloes comeback to notch a 53-49 victory. Senior Logan Medlin led the Coyotes (6-3) with 20 points, while senior Sammy Lawrence scored 20 points and senior Kendal Mudgett added 12 for the Buffs (2-3).
* Lubbock Christian rolled to a 30-4 lead at the quarter and had no trouble with Bovina, beating the Mustangs 81-40 at Lubbock. Junior Dorian Vela led Bovina (6-8) with 12 points.
* At Muleshoe, Lubbock Estacado (12-5) opened a 22-8 lead at the quarter and trounced Muleshoe 80-35. Tyson Turnbow was the leading scorer for the Mules (8-9), finishing with nine points.
* Senior Daniela Flores put in 18 points and senior Yoselin Rueda added 16 as Bovina posted a 49-37 win at Lubbock Christian. Jenny Hall led Lubbock Christian with eight points.
The Fillies (5-7) rode a strong start, building a 21-9 lead at the quarter and playing Lubbock Christian even the rest of the way.
* Senior Shelby McElroy scored 13 points to help Melrose get past Tatum 40-33, improving to 3-2 for the season.
The Lady Buffaloes led 20-11 at halftime and fought off rallies by the Lady Coyotes (5-4) in the second half. Dakota Stroud was Tatum’s high scorer with eight points.
* Mandy Rush scored 18 points and Joni Lampley added 11 to lead Grady (5-6) to a 52-34 victory over the Clovis “C” team at Grady. Naomi Lyan and Kyra Bussen each had seven for the Lady Wildcats.