• The Logan Longhorns completed a perfect regular-season run through District 4-1A Thursday night with an 82-66 win over Clovis Christian at Logan.
Brandon Rafool had 27 points and Rylan Calbert added 18 for the Longhorns (13-8, 6-0 district), and they each had three of the team’s seven 3-pointers. The Eagles (4-19, 2-4) got career highs of 23 and 20 points, respectively, from brothers Kevin and Kendall Naceanceno.
• Senior Chet Chenault scored 17 points and the Floyd Broncos overcame a slow pace to down Dora 30-24 in District 3-1A at Floyd.
No one was close to double figures for the Coyotes (9-17, 1-7 district), who got six points each from Mark Butler and Colton Gruis. The Broncos (20-5, 6-2) erased a 14-13 halftime deficit by outscoring Dora 12-4 in the third period.
• Melrose locked down the No. 3 seed in next week’s District 3-1A tournament with a 56-44 victory over Elida at Melrose.
All 12 players scored for the Buffaloes (12-8, 5-3), led by senior Clint Barnard’s 14 points. Senior Kody Paiz led the Tigers (7-16, 1-7) with 18 points, while Magin Montoya added 12.
• Dax Moyer had 24 points and Kolter West scored 18 as Fort Sumner built a 10-point lead by the end of the first period and won at Cloudcroft 83-63.
Rawley Stallard also reached double figures for the Foxes (17-9) with 10 points. Scott Szelakiewicz had four 3-pointers and 20 points for Cloudcroft (4-19).
• The Dora Lady Coyotes captured the District 3-1A regular-season title, outscoring Floyd 16-10 in the final period for a 45-40 victory at Floyd.
Kelli Merrick scored 17 points and Kelsi King 14 for the Lady Cootes (20-6, 7-1), while Tori Tucker led the Lady Broncos (18-6, 6-2) with 18 points.
• Senior guard Jocelyn Swann set a school single-season record for 3-pointers (54 in 19 games), but Clovis Christian dropped a 77-44 District 4-1A decision at Logan.
Swann had six 3-pointers and 22 points for the Lady Eagles (6-17, 4-4), while senior guard Julia Roberts scored 15 points. The Lady Longhorns (14-9, 6-2) got 21 points from Whitney Cordova.
• Amanda Cross-Smith led four Elida players in double figures with 15 points and the Lady Tigers outlasted Melrose 59-56 in District 3-1A at Melrose. Shanna Anthony added 14 points, Reavis Best 13 and Margarita Ortiz 11 for Elida.
Kelsey Draper scored 18 points, Kendra Jacobs 11 and Cara Barnard 10 for the Lady Buffs (8-13, 0-8).
• At San Jon, Mandy Rush scored 24 points and Grady completed a perfect run through District 4-1A with a 56-34 win over the Lady Coyotes.
Joni Lampley finished with 11 points and Molly Rush 10 for the Lady Bronchos (16-9, 8-0). San Jon (7-14, 2-6) got 11 points from Tracy Foote.
• Junior guard Sarah Stinnett had 17 points to help Fort Sumner win a non-district game at Cloudcroft 54-45.
Justyne McMath added 11 points for the Vixens (13-11). Cloudcroft (3-18) got 23 points from Polly Rogers and 10 from Jordan Scott.