- At 8:24 a.m., a male reported his vehicle broken into on South Sixth Street. Officers were told money was taken from a wallet in the vehicle.
- At 8:56 a.m., an Adult Probation Office requested an officer to transport one prisoner to the Quay County Detention Center for probation violation.
- At 9:55 a.m., a female reported a theft at an apartment complex on West Tucumcari Boulevard. Officers were told a 27-inch television was stolen. Tuesday
- At 7:11 a.m., a male reported vandalism at the golf course. Officers were advised that the sign at the entrance to the golf course was vandalized. A report ws filed.
- At 8:55 a.m., an officer served a warrant at the Adult Probation Office on a male subject, who was arrested on charges of failure to appear, failure to pay fines and failure to complete DWI school.
08-09-2006: Police Blotter
Published: Wednesday, August 9th, 2006
The following is a sample of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports: Saturday
At 4:38 p.m., a female reported a domestic disturbance at a residence on South Third Street. Officers advised it was a verbal argument between a male and female subject. Officers told them to stay apart for the night.
At 9:20 p.m., a female reported an adult male buying beer and getting into a car full of minors. Officers made contact with the subject. The minors were released to their guardians, and the male subject was told to go home.
At 5:13 a.m., a routine traffic stop along Interstate 40 resulted in the arrest of a male subject on charges of failure to appear before Magistrate Court.
At 8 p.m., a female reported a structural fire on East McGee Street. Officers and Tucumcari Fire Department firefighters were dispatched to the scene. Officers advised that the building fire was put out and there no injuries.
Click Here To See More Stories Like This