- At 12:30 a.m., a female reported an unwanted subject at her residence on South Seventh. Officers advised there was a dispute between a male and female. The male was told to leave for the night.
- At 1:53 a.m., a officer was flagged down in front of a lounge on Tucumcari Boulevard. The officer advised that a male subject was causing a disturbance, and made contact with the male and told him to leave.
- At 4:24 a.m., a female reported two juveniles trying to break into a house on South Seventh Street. Officers made contact with the two juveniles, and determined all was OK and they were not trespassing.
- At 7:10 p.m., a female reported a drunk subject on South Monroe Street. Officers made contact with a male subject, and advised he was not intoxicated and was heading home. Sunday
- At 7:12 a.m., a female reported a person was walking down the street and laying down in yards. Officer made contact with the subject and told him to go home.
- At 6:36 p.m., central dispatch received a 911 hang-up call from a residence on East McGee. Officers advised that they made contact with the owners of the residence, and all was OK.
- At 7:18 p.m., a male reported finding drug paraphernalia on East Tucumcari Boulevard. Officers located the paraphernalia and disposed of it properly.
- At 7:39 p.m., a male reported a suspicious vehicle in the county parked in the roadway. Deputies made contact with the subject and arrested him for driving with a suspended license and driving while intoxicated.
- At 9:19 p.m., a female reported drug usage at an apartment complex on Seventh Street. Officer arrived at the location and arrested one female subject for possession of drug paraphernalia. Monday
- At 1:15 a.m., a female reported two lost juveniles at the front desk of a motel on South First Street. Officers advised that they had found the parents of the children, who had opened the door and wandered off.
- 4:49 a.m., a female reported a fight on East Hancock Street. Officers arrived and advised it was a reported disagreement between two males. One of the males had left before their arrival, and all was OK.
08-16-2006: Police Blotter
Published: Wednesday, August 16th, 2006
The following is a sample of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the last few days, according to reports:
Click Here To See More Stories Like This