The following is a sample of calls received during the last few days by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department. According to reports:
• At 12:55 a.m., an officer advised that an individual was attacked outside of an apartment complex on the west side of Tucumcari.
• At 1:30 a.m., a male requested an officer in reference to a fight at a business on West Tucumcari Boulevard.
• At 8:30 a.m., an anonymous caller reported a chicken in the Old Town Park at South Fifth and High streets.
• At 5:48 p.m., a female requested an officer at an apartment complex on Highway 54 in reference to a possible breaking and entering.
• At 6:42 p.m., a male called in reference to a male subject on a mini- bike weaving in and out of traffic.
• At 6:52 p.m., an anonymous caller reported an erratic driver heading north on Fourth Street.
• At 7:55 p.m., an anonymous caller on East Hines Street reported a man with a pitbull attacking a woman.
• At 9:20 p.m., an anonymous caller reported that some intoxicated people at a residence on College Street were yelling for help.
• At 11:47 p.m., a female reported a male subject was trying to break into her house. The officer advised that the subject was intoxicated and thought he was at his own house. The officer gave the subject a ride home.
• At 12:10 a.m., a female reported hearing gunshots in the area of West High Street.
• At 5:02 p.m., a caller reported teenagers skateboarding in the parking lots and streets crossing First Street going north. She said she was concerned for their welfare.
• At 6:57 p.m., a female called in reference to someone riding a motorcycle in her yard and almost hitting her child.
• At 2:59 p.m., several callers reported a brush fire in the median at mile marker 353 on I-40 between Tucumcari and San Jon.
• At 12:10 a.m., a female reported someone was in her backyard. The officer advised that it was a misunderstanding between the two parties.
• At 4:29 a.m., a guest staying at a motel on West I-40 requested to speak with an officer in reference to problems with his room. Officer advised that the subject made an agreement with the motel manager to receive a refund on the room charge.
• At 10:18 a.m., officers were out with a subject behind a building on Third Street in reference to some stolen items from a local hardware store.
• At 1:30 p.m., a female reported a fight that took place at a local school.
• At 2:45 p.m., a female called in reference to a forgotten oxygen tank for a four-month-old baby who was just released from the hospital.
• At 8:27 p.m., a female requested an officer in reference to a male subject taking her truck. She said that the subject was highly intoxicated.
• At 2:01 a.m., a female from a truck stop on Mountain Road called in a gas skip of $44.92.
• At 5:52 a.m., a male reported that his vehicle was vandalized and he wanted to make a report.