ollowing is a sampling of calls recently received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department.
• At 10:30 a.m., a woman reported a burglary of a residence on the 100 block of Hopi Circle.
• At 5:56 p.m., a man reported two suspicious men on the 2000 block of South Mountain Road.
• At 6:16 p.m., a anonymous caller reported an erratic driver on the 800 block of East Main St.
• At 12:09 p.m., a woman reported an unwanted subject at a fuel station on the 3000 block of South Mountain Road. An officer was told that a man had been asked to leave the parking lot area several times.
• At 1 p.m., a woman went into the PD on the 200 block of East Center Street to report threats.
• At 2:46 p.m., a man reported a theft at a residence on the 800 block of East Laughlin Avenue.
• At 4:29 p.m., a man was arrested for an outstanding warrant on the 1200 block of Whitmore Street. The man was taken to the Quay County Detention Center.
• At 12:07 a.m., a man reported a domestic dispute at a residence on the 300 block of West Campbell Street.
• At 7:24 a.m., a man reported vandalism of a vehicle on the 1500 block of South Adams Street. An officer advised that a window had been broken.
• At 9:28 a.m., a woman reported vandalism at a residence on the 1100 block of South Monroe Street. An officer was told that a cinder block had been thrown through a window.
• At 10:02 a.m., a man was arrested for an outstanding warrant at a residence on the 1100 block of South Monroe Street. The man was taken to QCDC.
• At 3:07 p.m., a woman reported harassment at a residence on the 3700 block of East Tucumcari Boulevard.
• At 4:49 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop on the 900 block of South First Street. One man was arrested and taken to QCDC for an outstanding warrant.
• At 12:05 a.m., a anonymous caller reported shots fired in the 200 block of North Seventh St.
• At 10:47 a.m., an alarm was reported at a residence on the 900 block of South Fifth Street. An officer advised that the residence was secure.
• At 5:21 p.m., an anonymous caller reported suspicious activity on the 700 block of West Mesquite Street. An officer was told that a vehicle with four subjects were parked in front of residences on the street. An officer advised they made contact with the occupants of the vehicle and advised them to leave the area.