• Tucumcari/Quay Regional Emergency Communication Board at 10 a.m., City Hall
• Regular meeting Southwest Quay Soil Conservation District 7 p.m., Forrest Fire Station.
• Quay County Commission at 9 a.m., Quay County Courthouse
• Planning and Zoning Advisory Board at 5:15 p.m., City Hall
• Housing Authority Board at 5 p.m., City Hall
• City Commission at 6 p.m., City Hall
• City Finance Board at 10 a.m., City Hall
• The Tucumcari Public Library announces the 2011 Summer Reading Program is under way. The program is for children ages 2-1/2-years-old through the eighth grade. There will be programs and crafts. The children will also earn coupons and prizes for reading. If you have any questions call 575-461-0295 or go by the library located at 602 S. 2nd St.
• Altrusa Club of Tucumcari: First and third Wednesday of each month, noon, Pow Wow Restaurant, 801 W. Route 66. Call 461-1377.
• American Legion Auxiliary: Bingo, 2:30 p.m. Sundays, Bingo Hall, 100 S. Eight St., Logan. Call 487-3910.
• Tucumcari Kiwanis Club: Noon each Wednesday, Pow Wow Restaurant, 801 W. Route 66. Call 461-3715.
• Tucumcari Rotary Club: Noon each Thursday at Pow Wow Restaurant, 801 W. Route 66. Call 505-980-7925 or 575-403-7735.
• VFW Post No. 2528: Bingo, 7 p.m., Mondays and Wednesdays, 105 E. Main St., Tucumcari. Call 461-3061.
• Alcoholics Anonymous unity group: 7 p.m. Mondays,Wednesdays, Friday and Sunday 1704 S. Fourth St.
• Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous: 6 p.m. Mondays, Divine Connection Church, 312 E. Tucumcari Blvd. Faith based.
To list items in the calendar, e-mail email@example.com or call 461-1952. The deadline is 10 a.m. Tuesday. Items must include event, time, date, location, and contact number.