The following is a sampling of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department.
• 2:04 a.m., a man reported a domestic dispute on the 1400 block of South Fourth Street. A woman was transported to the Dan C. Trigg Memorial Hospital.
• 8:43 a.m., an alarm was reported at a restaurant on the 800 block of West Route 66. An officer advised all was OK.
• 9:09 a.m., an alarm was reported at a building on the 1600 block of North Rock Island Street. An officer advised all was OK.
• 1:16 p.m., a woman walked into the Police Department on the 200 block of East Center Street to request a protection order.
• 1:16 p.m., a man reported a theft at the College on the 900 block of South Tenth Street.
• 4:13 p.m., a woman walked into the PD on the 200 block of East Center Street to report fraud.
• 5:31 p.m., a man reported an unwanted man at a residence on the 800 block of East Laughlin Avenue. An officer advised the man left the residence.
• 10:11 p.m., a man walked into the PD on the 200 block of East Center Street to report harassment.
The following were booked into the Quay County Detention Center April 8:
Anthony Rodriguez, 42, felony warrant.
The following were released from the Quay County Detention Center April 8:
Johnny Miller, 41, time served.