• 11:41 a.m., a woman reported vandalism at a residence on the 1100 block of East Smith Avenue.
• 2:03 p.m., a man reported a domestic dispute at a fuel station on the 1900 block of South Mountain Road. An officer advised the parties were separated.
• 6:27 p.m., a man reported a burglary at a residence on the 800 block of 540 Loop.
• 7:02 p.m., a woman reported an unwanted man at a fuel station on the 600 block of West Route 66. An officer advised the man was told to leave.
• 8:45 p.m., a woman walked into the Police Department on the 200 block of East Center Street to report a domestic dispute.
• 9:27 p.m., an alarm was reported at the community college on the 1000 block of South Eleventh Street. An officer advised all was OK.
Police Blotter— April 2